Chocolate Lily Festival April 20, 2013 11am-3pm
A Unique Festival of All Things Chocolate from Lilies to Luscious!
- Come see the beautiful Chocolate Lilies growing on our grounds and indulge in some chocolate treats!
- The Nature Conservancy will be on site to lead walks through our beautiful Gary Oak Grove and Meadow.
- Non-stop Harp Music in our Historic Church Building 11am-2pm
- Vendors of many fabulous Chocolate Products
- Native Plant Sale
- Bake Table
- Lunch will be offered
- Choclate Samples, fountains, icecream and more
- Tickets $5 at the door
Now signing up volunteers – for the event and to provide chocolate baking for the bake sale.