St. Peter’s 2014 Christmas Outreach Project is to collect specific items that could be used by those in our broader community who are currently experiencing homelessnes. Last day for donations is Sunday Dec 14th, this is so the bags can be compiled by the youth and older Sunday School children and missing items purchased.
Christmas Bags for the Homeless
- Hats, scarves, mitts or gloves
- Canned food that can be opened without a can opener
- Christmas candy or chocolates
- Small first aid supplies (bandages, etc.)
- Food items that don’t require cooking
- Pet food, pet treats
- Plastic dishes with lids (available at Dollar Store)
- Wrapped Christmas home baking
Please put all donations in the box provided for this purpose.
If you are unable to purchase items, there is a donation jar for money in the hall (after Church) or in the Church office during office hours.