In an ongoing campaign to repair, restore, and preserve one of the Cowichan Valley’s oldest heritage buildings, we are hosting a
Fundraising Gala Dinner and Dance with Silent Auction
May 31, 2014 at 5:30 pm
at Duncan Meadows Country Club.
The Anglican Parish of St. Peter, Quamichan was created before BC joined Confederation and many of the those buried in the church’s cemetery are Cowichan Valley Pioneers and their descendants. This week the crypt beneath the old wooden church was completely emptied so that construction workers can start working beneath the building. This means that our vision to restore St Peter’s historic building will truly have begun in earnest.
We need $300,000.00 to restore the iconic building. To date, we have raised almost $200,000.00! We still need your support to raise the remaining funds. Please join us in supporting this worthy Capital Project. You can do this by:
1) attending the ***Fundraising GALA – Dinner, Dance and Silent Auction on May 31, 2014 ***
2) adding this event to your community calendar
3) advertising this ongoing community Capital Project
3) donating online via our paypal account
4) donating directly via the office open Tues – Fri, 9 -1 pm and located at 5800 Church Rd. Duncan, BC (lower hall of the Anglican Parish of St. Peter, Quamichan)
Thank you for your assistance!
The Capital Project Team
The Anglican Parish of St Peter, Quamichan