Many thanks to donors who have added to our Christmas spirit:
- Marian Perrier-Small has given a brightly coloured crocheted and knit afghan for fundraising purposes. What beautiful handiwork!
- Peg Ryzak has given the proceeds from the sale of her book “Poems of the Cowichan Valley, Christmas Poems, and Rice Road Chronicles”. This collection contains lovely poetry and fascinating prose written by Peggy herself. Only a few copies are left so receive yours now from St Peter’s office by a $10 donation. What a wonderful treasure Peggy has been inspired to make.
- Bill Anderson has given us one of his stunning photographs of St Peter’s to be used by the Capital Project for our thank you cards. We are truly blessed by his support.
Others who have graciously donated to the success of the project:
- Lynda Beaman has given “with continued best wishes with the Capital Campaign” for the Anglican Parish of St Peter, Quamichan – past, present, and future.
- Rose and Len Bakker have given as they have a cremation spot in the cemetery.
- James and Dorothy Whittome have given in honour of the Whittome family.
- Margaret A. Robinson has given “In thanksgiving to God, for the Reverend Canon Neil Robinson, and for God’s blessing during our years 1966-1974 in St Peter’s and St Andrew’s Parish”
- William Paitson who has given in honour of his father, Ernest William Paitson, who is buried in St Peter’s cemetery.
- Owen and Carrie Williams have given “in accordance with the wishes of my mother, would you please use this money to maintain, restore, repair the church pipe organ”.